Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Currency Exchange Rate Chart

Continuing the theme of Money and Money-related posts, I was working on a cheat sheet last night so I'll be able to reference exchange rates easily.  While I was doing that, I started thinking, "Compagnie Internationale des Wagons-Lits deals with a number of different governments daily.  Their trains cross international borders with relative ease constantly, and their passengers are going to need and expect certain services, such as being able to engage in currency exchange"

With that in mind, I started thinking about what I could put together that would help other Keepers, and Players - how about a cheat sheet that "looks good/thematic.  The kind of thing that a Keeper could have posted as a 'player handout', and use at the same time"?

I used the previously referenced Guttags Foreign Currency and Exchange Guide to try to figure out the exchange rates.  In most instances, I rounded it off to the nearest for easy calculation.  I think I figured it generally right.... anyway.  I used the guide to make this cheat sheet/poster.

Print it off on an 11"x17" sheet of paper or card stock.  Laminate if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment