Saturday, May 18, 2013

Trains, Dinner, Mysteries and other shenanigans

Heres a picture of a painting of a train going from Calais to Paris.
This could be a handy "postcard", with a clue written on the back.  Or a fake-clue to throw the players off the main quest.  I just like how it looks.

As a side note, I've scheduled this post to appear at just about the time that I'm proposing to my girlfriend on a train.  We're on a Dinner Mystery Theatre train (Mt Hood Dinner Mystery Train), enjoying a silly goofy mystery, while having dinner with my sister and step-mother.  Wish me luck, eh!

4 comments:

  1. Just as a little follow up: Asked her to marry me on the dinner mystery train, and she said yes.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful! Best to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (even if they're dating somebody else now) you gotta watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete