Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A few fonts

Working on a Scroll of the Head prop, I've been keeping my eyes on fonts - Propnomicon ran an article a couple days ago about the Mexlar Font.  It looks like a pretty good one to me.  CoastConFan suggested Cuneiform Fonts as well.

I'm somewhat tempted to use a mix of Mexlar and something like Longbow to give the feeling of a scroll penned by someone medieval who was educated, like a monk, who was also losing their cool and slipping into insanity.

I've had some good luck in the past with Dark Arts as a font.

I'm  more than somewhat tempted to make a couple more scrolls to lead the players on a couple wild goose chases.

Works gotten kinda crazy again, so I haven't had a chance to write a good update.  *sigh*

Oh!  And part two of the introduction adventure starts on the 19th.  Trying to figure out what to serve for dinner that night, any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment